What to Wear to a Fall Wedding
What to Wear to a Fall Wedding:
- Dress up. A pretty dress is fine for both afternoon and evening weddings.
- Wear nice heels or flats, depending on what makes you most comfortable (flats might be easier to maneuver outside).
- Embrace bright fall colors. Marigold, maroon, purple, turquoise, dark green would bebeautiful.
- Check with the bride to see what color the bridesmaids are wearing. You don’t want to look like you’re in the wedding party.
- Bring a shawl or pashmina to an evening wedding in case it gets cold.
- Consider a pretty fall suit in a lightweight wool like gabardine.
- Accessorize. Find a statement necklace in coordinating colors to your outfit.
- Wear something you feel sexy in, but stay modest.
- Wear white, off-white, or ivory.
- Wear basic brown, which can look very sad at a wedding.
- Wear flip-flops or casual shoes. Dress to impress.
- Wear shorts, revealing tops or dresses that are too tight or too short.
- Wear anything alarming or attention-seeking, like giant hats or neon orange dresses. Go for a more muted appearance.
More to come tomorrow! 🙂
Happy Planning, ladies,
Visit us at A Music City Event or call 615.727.3903!
Never miss another update! Subscribe to MCE Blog to have new tips, advice and Real Nashville Weddings
sent directly to you.
And no, we never ever ever share your e-mail with anyone.