What to Wear to a Fall Wedding
Tony Howard Couture
We know that choosing what to wear to a fall wedding can be a frustrating task. You don’t want to upset the bride (more importantly, you don’t want to upstage the bride). But, you still want to look amazing. Plus when it comes to fall, you never know what type of weather you’re going to get (Hurricane? Maybe. Blizzard? Why not?) so we put together this little guide to help you look your fabulous best at your fall weddings.
- Dress up! A lovely dress is fine for both afternoon and evening weddings.
- Consider a pretty fall suit in a lightweight wool like gabardine.
- Consider the venue when choosing your shoes. Lots of fall weddings tend to be outdoors so flats might be easier (and safer).
- Don’t underestimate patterned tights!
- Embrace bright fall colors. Marigold, maroon, purple, turquoise and dark green are all gorgeous colors.
- Bring a shawl or pashmina to an evening wedding in case it gets cold.
- Accessorize. Find a statement necklace in coordinating colors to your outfit.
- Wear something you feel sexy in, but stay modest.
images via PynkMag
embellished flats for those outdoor events!
- Wear white, off-white, or ivory. This is still a no-no!
- Wear flip-flops or casual shoes. Dress to impress.
- Wear shorts, revealing tops or dresses that are too tight or too short.
*We hate it when people share our info – we promise not to share yours!